Fowler McKenzie have recently been awarded the following contracts:
- Special Needs School Aberdeen with Ogilvie Construction
First use of Kalzip Flat Flat profile in UK
- Hillside Primary School Portlethen with Farran Construction
Kalzip Roofing and Rockpanel Wall Cladding
- Midmill Primary School Kintore with Morrison Construction
- Markethill Primary School Turriff with Morrison Construction
- Uryside Primary School Inverurie with Morrison Construction
All of the above continue and enhance our relationships with these contractors and the Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire Councils in supplying teaching facilities for future generations, all following on from the Highland Schools Programme and Orkney Isles projects.
At the recent Kalzip Conference at Carden Park in Cheshire our Managing Director Phil McKenzie was delighted to accept awards for the Best Kalzip F C Façade project in the UK for our work at RAF Lossiemouth Hanger 3 and Highly Commended in the Kalzip Projects under 1500m2 for the roofing at the new Baldarroch Crematorium at Crathes.
We have recently invested in a new Estimating and Valuation software package which will streamline our service to our customers and our internal process.